CONTACT DONNA TO LEARN MORE!
[contact-form-7 id="1283" title="ProgramContactForm_copy"]
Your books are a power house of information. Lauralee Christensen,
Lauralee Christensen, Executive Officer, The WIN online
After meeting one-on-one with Donna Dahl, I was quickly made aware that the meeting was really about me and my goals and objectives. Donna is easy to work with and a pleasure to spend time with, but don't be mistaken...she is tough and places some very heavy challenges on her clients. The best part is that Donna sees a problem and immediately sees success out of it. She helps you figure out your own roadmap towards that success - and then more! I may now even write a book about some parts of my past work. In short, Donna kick-started my engine and I am now back in drive.
Katie W. Robinette
"I can proudly tell you that we have had two consecutive record months!!!!! I have now hired sales people who are able to handle English, Spanish, Italian and French clients!!!!"
Martyn Ravenhill, CEO, Lloydshare Limited Incorporated
Articles by Donna Dahl
- What does Writing a Book Have in Common with an Iceberg?
- Is There a Tortoise in Your Future?
- Making Yourself Memorable
- Is There a Book Shepherd in Your Future?
- Are you ready?
- A Book like the “Energizer Bunny” of Books
- Thinking About Hiring a Coach? A Q&A with Donna Dahl
- Tweeting for Twitter Beginners
- 3 Secrets to Paint Your Own Umbrella with Personal Empowerment
- Every Coach’s Coach