CONTACT DONNA TO LEARN MORE!
[contact-form-7 id="1283" title="ProgramContactForm_copy"]
Your books are a power house of information. Lauralee Christensen,
Lauralee Christensen, Executive Officer, The WIN online
DETERMINED by Donna Dahl Inspirational, Gripping, and Powerful I first heard of “Determined” when Donna Dahl gave a reading of the first three pages of her entry in the Anthology, “The Change,” at a Puerto Vallarta Writers Group meeting. From what I heard, I think the title, “Courage,” also applies. Goose bumps running up and down my arms told me I was listening to a winner. “Determined” is the true life story of how an accident and resulting brain injury disrupts the speaker’s life, and how she overcomes the odds to return to life stronger than ever, and determined to help others. The short sampling I heard convinced me that this Anthology is a must-read, and plan to order it as soon as it is released.
Maureen Fisher, Romance Author.
"I can proudly tell you that we have had two consecutive record months!!!!! I have now hired sales people who are able to handle English, Spanish, Italian and French clients!!!!"
Martyn Ravenhill, CEO, Lloydshare Limited Incorporated
Articles by Donna Dahl
- What does Writing a Book Have in Common with an Iceberg?
- Is There a Tortoise in Your Future?
- Making Yourself Memorable
- Is There a Book Shepherd in Your Future?
- Are you ready?
- A Book like the “Energizer Bunny” of Books
- Thinking About Hiring a Coach? A Q&A with Donna Dahl
- Tweeting for Twitter Beginners
- 3 Secrets to Paint Your Own Umbrella with Personal Empowerment
- Every Coach’s Coach