Tweeting for Beginners empowers the Twitter beginner to unravel the mysteries of Twitter and Tweeting in plain and simple language. The reader will learn about:
- Questions worth Answering Before you create an Account
- Is Twitter Right for You?
- How many Twitter accounts should you have?
- Does Twitter require you to tweet?
- What might be the advantage of being on Twitter and not tweeting?
- Who’s on Twitter?
- Is there a Twitter advantage?
- Is Twitter different from Facebook?
- Why will people follow you
- May you block people that you don’t want to follow you on Twitter?
- How many Twitter followers can I have? Is there a limit to the number of people you can follow on Twitter?
- Is there a limit to the number of posts you can tweet?
- What if you post a tweet and discover that you have made a mistake?
- What if you don’t want to follow someone anymore?
- May you post photos on Twitter?
- Is there other information available online to help you find your way around using Twitter effectively?
- What if you want to grow your list of followers in a big fat hurry? Should you use a list-building service?
- Once you are a Registered User of Twitter
- Twitter Maintenance
- Twitter and a Sense of Community
For your copy of “Tweeting for Beginners” by Donna Dahl