CONTACT DONNA TO LEARN MORE!
[contact-form-7 id="1283" title="ProgramContactForm_copy"]
After meeting one-on-one with Donna Dahl, I was quickly made aware that the meeting was really about me and my goals and objectives. Donna is easy to work with and a pleasure to spend time with, but don't be mistaken...she is tough and places some very heavy challenges on her clients. The best part is that Donna sees a problem and immediately sees success out of it. She helps you figure out your own roadmap towards that success - and then more! I may now even write a book about some parts of my past work. In short, Donna kick-started my engine and I am now back in drive.
Katie W. Robinette
One 90 minute coaching session with Donna was all it took to set my focus on the business venture that was best suited to my talents. At the end of the session I had an action plan for the business and a clarity of where I was headed with the exciting new venture. She is a coach's coach.
Lauretta Stevens, CEO Media Mix Unlimited
Thank you very much for your help in preparing me for my first trade show. Indeed, you set me on the right track for success and a success it was! Your ideas, feedback and suggestions proved invaluable.
Tanja Walsh, Travel Counsellor, Travel Counsellors (Canada) Ltd.
Articles by Donna Dahl
- What does Writing a Book Have in Common with an Iceberg?
- Is There a Tortoise in Your Future?
- Making Yourself Memorable
- Is There a Book Shepherd in Your Future?
- Are you ready?
- A Book like the “Energizer Bunny” of Books
- Thinking About Hiring a Coach? A Q&A with Donna Dahl
- Tweeting for Twitter Beginners
- 3 Secrets to Paint Your Own Umbrella with Personal Empowerment
- Every Coach’s Coach