CONTACT DONNA TO LEARN MORE!
[contact-form-7 id="1283" title="ProgramContactForm_copy"]
One 90 minute coaching session with Donna was all it took to set my focus on the business venture that was best suited to my talents. At the end of the session I had an action plan for the business and a clarity of where I was headed with the exciting new venture. She is a coach's coach.
Lauretta Stevens, CEO Media Mix Unlimited
Thanks for all your help. You are a classy lady with a lot to offer independent entrepreneurs and groups of people. You are a great motivator of people and certainly have a very positive attitude which I have come to appreciate a lot in the short time we have been together.
Bill Ostare, Penncorp Life Insurance Company – Regional Director
Your questions, suggestions and affirmations were encouraging, practical and meaningful. I've read over the material several times and realize the suggestions are pregnant with ideas that will help me in numerous ways in my upcoming business related events. I felt my time spent with you was well worth the effort and the money I spent. Thank you again for your professionalism, insight and valuable advice. I can hardly wait to put it into practice.
Annette Stanwyck, Freedom Facilitator
Articles by Donna Dahl
- What does Writing a Book Have in Common with an Iceberg?
- Is There a Tortoise in Your Future?
- Making Yourself Memorable
- Is There a Book Shepherd in Your Future?
- Are you ready?
- A Book like the “Energizer Bunny” of Books
- Thinking About Hiring a Coach? A Q&A with Donna Dahl
- Tweeting for Twitter Beginners
- 3 Secrets to Paint Your Own Umbrella with Personal Empowerment
- Every Coach’s Coach